07:30 pm - 10:00 pmEvent Category: Click to Register
Cercle de musique de la Commission
Chapel for Europe
Rue Van Maerlant,22-24
Etterbeek, Brussels, Belgium, 1040
MUSICIANS (BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED) WELCOME TO PLAY OR JUST TO LISTEN.
TUESDAY/MARDI 30/05/2023 – 19:30-22:00 at the Chapel for Europe.
Entrée | Entrance fee: contribution to the Chapel
If you plan to perform, please let us know details to arrange the programme.
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the music circle?
A group for staff of the European institutions in Brussels, and for people with links to these institutions, who are interested in playing and listening to music. It was founded in 1970. It offers various events for musicians and music-lovers – professional and semi-professional concerts, amateur music evenings – and offers facilities for making music.
What does the music circle offer?
- Lunchtime concerts, which take place roughly every six weeks from 13:10 to 14:00. These are at professional or semi-professional level. The sort of music offered includes solo and duo piano recitals, songs, various music groups, choirs, etc. There is a small charge.
- Amateur music evenings. These also take place roughly every six weeks, on a Tuesday evening (19:00 to 22:00 or whenever we run out of performers). Musicians of all levels, from beginners to advanced, are very welcome to come along and play whatever they have prepared. There is no charge. All are welcome to come and play or just to listen. Refreshments are provided.
- Two music rooms with two grand pianos and a harpsichord in Van Maerlant 2. Members of the circle can book up to three weeks in advance by entering their names into the on-line electronic diary (www.pianosono.be/agenda).
- Contact with other musicians and teachers in Brussels. We keep a list of all those members who are active musicians and who are interested to play with others and a list of music teachers who teach i
- n a variety of languages.
For more information: https://cecmusic-eu.weebly.com